DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
October 30, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Find out why People flock to this Valley of the Sun destination to enjoy a rich and diverse lifestyle that revolves around fun in the sun, paramount and dynamic adventure, luxurious resorts, championship golf, world-class spas, premium houses, and distinguished living. Arizona is the leading choice for outstanding living was designed to provide opportunities to do just that. I am your Scottsdale Specialist to further explore life in Arizona.
October 8, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
IMMACULATE Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale , just bring your suitcase! Beautiful New furnishings included in sale! This Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale was completely remodeled including new slate tile flooring, newer kitchen cabinets & corian countertops, New windows, neutral paint & new carpet. The Bathrooms in this Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale are completely remodeled… Read More
November 12, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Amazing property with the Rarest VIEWS IN PHOENIX is on the market. This stunning home for sale in Prestigious North Scottsdale with amazing views is for Sale and can be yours! Call Jen Wehner, Top Scottsdale Realtor NOW! 480-748-6925
May 16, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Bank of America Relocation Assistance Program is being offered for a limited time in which qualified homeowners who initiate a short sale without an offer could be eligible to receive $2,500- $30,000 in relocation assistance and owe no more on their mortgagewith the sale of their property
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
With a little bit of investigation, the claim that there is a tremendous shadow inventory on the Phoenix housing market is easily dispelled. Unfortunately, homeowners and homebuyers are oftentimes led astray by faulty reporting, even in major news outlets.
April 8, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Golf is more than just a sport to many people. In fact, golf is almost a meditational exercise. The richer you are the more calming golf appears to be. There’s no scientific evidence to prove that, but it’s hard to deny that Scottsdale, a city well associated with affluence and swanky tourist attractions, is possibly the greatest city in the United States for golfing.
July 31, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This amazing Cul-De-Sac home has jaw dropping sights of the golf course (opening 12, 13, 14) and also city and mountain light views! This particular three bedroom, 2.5 stunner is an elevated property (no golf balls) and contains a den and bonus/game room. The interior is especially updated with numerous design detailing, hardwood flooring, marble… Read More
May 17, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Sonoran Foothills is perfect for Canadian winter visitors. Waterfall entry! Main level has a den, formal dining room, soaring ceilings, living room, family room with fireplace, guest bedroom and full bath. Gourmet kitchen with upgraded cabinetry, granite counters, island with breakfast bar, gas range, walk in pantry. Escape the cold Canadian winter in this entertainers backyard with pebbletec pool with water feature, large grass area, gazebo,large covered patio & backing to common area for privacy and views! Basement with common area, bed & full bath. Upstairs w/2 spacious bedrooms, full bath, loft area, master and large deck to enjoy the gorgeous views. Large master with views, emperor’s tub, snail shower, large walk-in closet and double sinks. Scenic Gated community w/clubhouse, comm. pool, parks, walking trails!
September 22, 2011 By Jen Wehner
The Boulders of Carefree, Arizona refer to a community north of Scottsdale, which actually appears like a neighborhood of “boulders.” That is, amazing granite boulder formations that appear throughout the community. Carefree, Arizona is a great place by itself, with its upscale residential areas, condos, and beautiful golf resorts. The ambiance is Old Western, though… Read More
July 1, 2012 By Jen Wehner
One thing that lots of families are looking for on the quest to find a new home is refuge. It can be hard to assume it these days, especially if you are looking to live near a big city like Phoenix. You have the desire to feel safe and secure and know that you are… Read More
August 8, 2012 By Jen Wehner
For those who are looking to move to North Phoenix, there are thousands of home options available. Regardless of budget, lifestyle or home needs, you can find a residence that has everything that you want and more. Phoenix has been growing fast over the last few decades and is now the sixth largest city in… Read More
January 25, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
See what Canadians who buy Arizona real estate with Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner are saying…
May 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Are you considering a move to North Phoenix, or are you already residing in the area but are looking for a new home for your family? One neighborhood that you must look into is called Aviano at Desert Ridge. This charming neighborhood is located within the larger Desert Ridge master community and is a newer,… Read More
February 15, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
The outlook for the Phoenix Real Estate Market Update continues to improve. On February 2, 2012 I got the privilege to interview expert Tina Tamboer with the Cromford Market on the current state of the Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market. For those of you who are not familiar with the Cromford Report, they are a neutral third party who analyze different trends and data here in Phoenix. In the interview, Tina shares information on the current state of the Phoenix Real Estate Market, the unemployment rate and job market, current Phoenix foreclosure statistics, shadow inventory, and what we can expect this coming year.
February 27, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Due to the recent recession, there exists a fantastic opportunity where home ownership is not as difficult as you may expect with foreclosure assistance.
Jennifer Wehner is a Certified Distressed Property Expert and has been awarded most Short Sales closed 2009, 2010 and 2011.
September 26, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
If there is a single thing that Scottsdale could cite as its significant claim to reputation, it is the considerable variety of golf courses within the town. Surely, there’s much more on offer in Scottsdale than golf – the place has a lot of dining, shopping and also recreation choices. Additionally, Phoenix and Mesa are… Read More
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands