DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
September 19, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Considering a move to Phoenix? You are surely not alone. Due to the bunch of things to do and enjoy in the city, the multitude of neighborhoods, the exceptional academic institutions in town, and the multitude properties being offered, Phoenix is certainly a well-known destination. Nonetheless, if you’re thinking of making a move to Phoenix… Read More
April 4, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
If you’re coming to Scottsdale and Phoenix Arizona, it is virtually not possible to become bored. There are quite a few attractions for any person no matter your age. There are numerous events, points of interest and hotspots no matter what the interest.
September 23, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
The state of Arizona is home to some of the most challenging golf courses in the country (and the world, for that matter). While there are numerous outstanding courses located all over the state, the majority can be found throughout the Phoenix area (spread all through Phoenix, Mesa and Scottsdale). If you’re thinking about relocating… Read More
July 31, 2012 By Jen Wehner
The best realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ homes will have to meet a variety of different criteria. Any home that you purchase in this area is likely to be at the very high end of the Phoenix real estate market, so you’re going to want somebody who is accustomed to dealing with transactions that involve considerable sums of money.
March 16, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Click to Search Desert Ridge Homes Are you considering a new home in Phoenix? Whether you currently live there and are looking for a different home or life has lead you to the area from out of town, you are probably looking to decide which subdivision fits your needs. There are plenty to pick from,… Read More
December 5, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
How to Choose the BEST Real Estate Broker in Scottsdale. Jen Wehner is that asset you need to have on your side. Jen is a top-notch expert in the Arizona Market with expansive knowledge in the Real Estate Market & Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor.
August 8, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This attractive 4 bedroom house for sale in Phoenix rests nestled in Legacy at Boulder Mountain. It is a single story, created in 2005 by popular Cresleigh Homes and is an awesome open floorplan! This four bed room has 3 full baths in only below 2100 square foot of space. There’s desert front side and… Read More
February 10, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Jennifer is one of the best agents in the Phoenix market that I have worked with. As an out-of-town investor, I relied on Jenn to acquire many of my investment properties. I enjoy working with Jenn. She is extremely knowledgeable of the market and the process whether REO, short sales, etc. Jenn is very responsive…. Read More
September 26, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers It is hard, but try not to let your emotions get the best of you when looking to buy a new home in Arizona. Many real estate agents will attest to the fact that it is common for homebuyers to make emotional mistakes when they are in… Read More
May 16, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Bank of America Relocation Assistance Program is being offered for a limited time in which qualified homeowners who initiate a short sale without an offer could be eligible to receive $2,500- $30,000 in relocation assistance and owe no more on their mortgagewith the sale of their property
September 20, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Stunning Homes for Sale in Desert Rdige in Phoenix. Houses with Amazing Views! Call me for a private Tour for a unique opportunity to own here NOW! 480-748-6925. Jen Wehner is a top producing Real Estate Broker specializing in homes and land in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix.
January 12, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity you do not want to have pass you by!
This Spectacular Troon Home has almost 4000 square feet of stunning 2 level living space. This gorgeous home is situation on almost a whopping full ACRE!
March 8, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Residents in North Scottsdale are offered access to all the finer things in life, which includes owing a residential golf property at its finest. With spectacular views and breathtaking sunsets to fine dining and championship golf, life just doesn’t get any more thrilling. Jen Wehner is a Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor and homeowner in North Scottsdale… Read More
February 3, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
http://www.primeazrealestate.com/ Take a tour of Scottsdale and some amazing homes, resorts, golf courses, mountains, shopping and more! Jen Wehner is a top producing Real Estate Broker specializing in homes and land in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and other surrounding cities in Maricopa County.
February 8, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This Sensational Home for Sale in the North Scottsdale Golf Community of Legend Trail is extremely private, with magnificent desert views! Call Jennifer Wehner, Top Producing Scottsdale Real Estate Broker your BEST CHOICE for a realtor in Phoenix. Jennifer is awaiting your call RIGHT NOW 480-748-6925
June 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Elegant Modern Loft style Paradise Valley Home for Sale! Direct views to Mummy Mountain on private secluded lot. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with large gas range, granite counters w/large breakfast bar open to family room with modern circular fireplace. This Paradise Valley Home for Sale features stained concrete floors, custom commercial grade doors & windows, dramatic… Read More
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands