February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
April 6, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Click here to contact Arizona Realtor
March was a great month for Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate, with a total of 9901 sales–the 5th highest month ever recorded. The only months which have surpassed it were
February 6, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This newer Home for Sale in Surprise is in a Great Location!! This home is listed at an UNBELIEVABLE Price of only $155,000. Jennifer would be thrilled to show you this house immediately! Don’t hesitate to call the Best Realtor in Phoenix, Jen Wehner.
April 8, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Golf is more than just a sport to many people. In fact, golf is almost a meditational exercise. The richer you are the more calming golf appears to be. There’s no scientific evidence to prove that, but it’s hard to deny that Scottsdale, a city well associated with affluence and swanky tourist attractions, is possibly the greatest city in the United States for golfing.
October 30, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Find out why People flock to this Valley of the Sun destination to enjoy a rich and diverse lifestyle that revolves around fun in the sun, paramount and dynamic adventure, luxurious resorts, championship golf, world-class spas, premium houses, and distinguished living. Arizona is the leading choice for outstanding living was designed to provide opportunities to do just that. I am your Scottsdale Specialist to further explore life in Arizona.
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Legend Trail is situated in Scottsdale, in one of the most attractive parts of the Sonoran Desert. This is a golf community with a variety of different homes available and with residents that are divided between living at Legend Trail for the entire year and residents who come here during the winter in other areas… Read More
August 8, 2012 By Jen Wehner
For those who are looking to move to North Phoenix, there are thousands of home options available. Regardless of budget, lifestyle or home needs, you can find a residence that has everything that you want and more. Phoenix has been growing fast over the last few decades and is now the sixth largest city in… Read More
April 19, 2012 By Jen Wehner
If you are looking for a home in the Phoenix area, do not forget to head to the northern corner and look through some of the many homes available there. One community in North Phoenix that has been getting quite a lot of recognition and has quickly become one of the most favored in the… Read More
July 13, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
Take a video tour of Scottsdale homes, resorts, golf courses, mountains, shopping and more! Jen Wehner is a top Realtor specializing in Scottsdale homes and land
October 30, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale’s is rich with character, charm & culture. Inviting, mature tree lined streets, quiet & graceful location, serene neighborhoods, charming landscaping & appealing landscaping make it a desirable area. Jen Wehner, #1 Top Scottsdale Producing Real Estate Agent 480-748-6925
October 24, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Sonoran Desert in Aviano, a Phoenix community you will live where beautiful desert landscapes and gorgeous Sonoran sunsets are part of everyday life. Amazing Homes can still be found for sale here in the Sought-After Community of Aviano.Call Jen Wehner, Top Producing Phoenix Realtor, #1 Best Scottsdale Real Estate Broker, 480-748-6925
May 16, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Bank of America Relocation Assistance Program is being offered for a limited time in which qualified homeowners who initiate a short sale without an offer could be eligible to receive $2,500- $30,000 in relocation assistance and owe no more on their mortgagewith the sale of their property
May 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Grayhawk Realtor Jen Wehner 480-6925 | If you are looking for real estate which had been developed to blend in with the elegance of the surrounding desert wilderness and views then look no further than Scottsdale’s luxury homes in Grayhawk
October 25, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
I had the pleasure in speaking with Tina Tamboer-Glatfelter with the Cromford Report on her take on the Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate market forecast. For those of you who are not familiar with the Cromford Report, the Cromford Report was created by Michael Orr. Michael Orr is a highly regarded Phoenix Metro Real Estate Expert, and in my humble opinion there is no better resource available. I asked Tina a few questions on the Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast.
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Whether you’re in the market for an estate property, something close to a golf course or any other type of a luxury residence, a Scottsdale, AZ luxury realtor can give you access to what is becoming a very favorable real estate market for buyers.
September 22, 2011 By Jen Wehner
The McDowell Mountain Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona is located within the McDowell Mountain Range. The range is made up of million-year old Miocene deposits which create quite a visually stunning preserve and a huge trail of land. Some peaks in the mountain range actually reach over 3,000 feet! The McDowell Mountain Regional Park is the… Read More
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands