DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
September 20, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Stunning Homes for Sale in Desert Rdige in Phoenix. Houses with Amazing Views! Call me for a private Tour for a unique opportunity to own here NOW! 480-748-6925. Jen Wehner is a top producing Real Estate Broker specializing in homes and land in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix.
June 20, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Many people usually question why I transferred from the beachfront in California to the desert in Scottsdale, AZ thus I’ve made a decision to post my story on moving to Scottsdale AZ. Ten years ago I was finishing up my business education at California State Long Beach and did not know exactly what my next… Read More
February 15, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
The outlook for the Phoenix Real Estate Market Update continues to improve. On February 2, 2012 I got the privilege to interview expert Tina Tamboer with the Cromford Market on the current state of the Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market. For those of you who are not familiar with the Cromford Report, they are a neutral third party who analyze different trends and data here in Phoenix. In the interview, Tina shares information on the current state of the Phoenix Real Estate Market, the unemployment rate and job market, current Phoenix foreclosure statistics, shadow inventory, and what we can expect this coming year.
February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
With the Canadian currency holding strong compared to the US dollar, combined with depressed American real estate prices, it has created a “perfect storm” for Canadians seeking a second home, investment property, or relocation to Arizona.
February 6, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This newer Home for Sale in Surprise is in a Great Location!! This home is listed at an UNBELIEVABLE Price of only $155,000. Jennifer would be thrilled to show you this house immediately! Don’t hesitate to call the Best Realtor in Phoenix, Jen Wehner.
April 8, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Golf is more than just a sport to many people. In fact, golf is almost a meditational exercise. The richer you are the more calming golf appears to be. There’s no scientific evidence to prove that, but it’s hard to deny that Scottsdale, a city well associated with affluence and swanky tourist attractions, is possibly the greatest city in the United States for golfing.
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
The real estate market in Phoenix is changing rapidly and, with it, one of the strategies that people are using—waiting for a better price— that may be causing them to tarry in purchasing a home may also be more of a hindrance than anything else, given the way the market is changing.
April 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 Bathroom Peoria Home for Sale. Gourmet Kitchen with upgraded cabinets and crown molding, wine rack, gas cooktop, corian counters, and large Island.
October 30, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Find out why People flock to this Valley of the Sun destination to enjoy a rich and diverse lifestyle that revolves around fun in the sun, paramount and dynamic adventure, luxurious resorts, championship golf, world-class spas, premium houses, and distinguished living. Arizona is the leading choice for outstanding living was designed to provide opportunities to do just that. I am your Scottsdale Specialist to further explore life in Arizona.
December 5, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
How to Choose the BEST Real Estate Broker in Scottsdale. Jen Wehner is that asset you need to have on your side. Jen is a top-notch expert in the Arizona Market with expansive knowledge in the Real Estate Market & Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor.
November 13, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Jen Wehner’s “How To Present Your Home to Sell” Do’s & Don’ts. When it comes to presenting a house, sellers are stuck. Here’s how to present your home & not make a mistake that may be a flop. Call Jen Wehner, #1 Top Scottsdale Producing Real Estate Agent for your consult. Jen would be excited to list your home in the most efficient means. Call Jen Wehner now. She’s available and awaits your questions. 480-748-6925
June 10, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
I believe the benefits of a successful short sale far outweigh the hassle of the paperwork. In Short Sales, the Homeowner is in control over the transaction—unlike in Foreclosures where the Bank is in the driver seat. With the process getting more streamlined and organized, we should see short sale transactions go much smoother. The last short sale approval I got (GMAC) was a little over 2 weeks! Call me to avoid foreclosure and explore a short sale 877-293-3259
August 16, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
Existing-home sales in Scottsdale jumped 36 percent in the first half of this year, and home construction picked up slightly from its glacial pace. Housing-industry observers remain cautious about where the market is headed because prices have not stabilized and foreclosures accounted for a quarter of the 3,215 homes sold in Scottsdale through June, according to Arizona State University Realty Studies reports.
September 14, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Arizona Short Sale Realtor Jennifer Wehner just helped longtime client avoid foreclosure 6 times by completing 6 successful short sales for him and his wife. Jennifer Wehner first started working with Kevin in 2004 when he was interested in purchasing investment properties. Over the years, Jen helped Kevin successfully fix and flip a dozen homes,… Read More
October 8, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Tour this Beautiful House Lot for Sale Beautiful House Lot for Sale nestled in Estrella Mountain Ranch. More than a 1/2 acre Beautiful Lot for Sale to build your dream house. Don’t wait for your chance to own this pristine Lot for Sale with great mountain views. Fantastic, Master-Designed Community with amazing activies, trails, hikes, Pools,… Read More
June 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
For more information or for a copy of my newsletter, please feel free to call Scottsdale, AZ Real Estate Agent Jennifer Wehner at 480-748-6925 or email Jennifer@JenniferWehner.com if you have any questions about the Scottsdale, AZ Real Estate Market.
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands