February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
March 8, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Residents in North Scottsdale are offered access to all the finer things in life, which includes owing a residential golf property at its finest. With spectacular views and breathtaking sunsets to fine dining and championship golf, life just doesn’t get any more thrilling. Jen Wehner is a Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor and homeowner in North Scottsdale… Read More
September 23, 2011 By Jen Wehner
Scottsdale, Arizona…why even the very name brings to mind high class and affluent living. If you want to call the best of the area home then you might want to look into investing in Scottsdale Ranch homes. Scottsdale Ranch is an upscale community, offering its residence the finest features and most accommodating perks. The Irresistible… Read More
September 6, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Jennifer Wehner and her team is a Proud Supporter of the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation. Fresh Start Women’s Foundation is for Women struggling to survive and in much need of your Donations such as clothing, shoes, water, and Office Supplies. The Mission for Fresh Start is dedicated to empowering women to transform their lives through… Read More
January 25, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
See what Canadians who buy Arizona real estate with Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner are saying…
February 8, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This Sensational Home for Sale in the North Scottsdale Golf Community of Legend Trail is extremely private, with magnificent desert views! Call Jennifer Wehner, Top Producing Scottsdale Real Estate Broker your BEST CHOICE for a realtor in Phoenix. Jennifer is awaiting your call RIGHT NOW 480-748-6925
September 22, 2011 By Jen Wehner
Have you ever longed to be a true cowboy? To go back to the days of the Wild West—while still maintaining all the luxuries of today? If so, look into Cave Creek homes and the area surrounding them! This area of Arizona still has its cowboy heart intact, as you can go horseback riding, enjoy… Read More
September 25, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Selecting a brand new home can be a time-consuming, frustrating procedure. If you decide to do it yourself, it can also be a scary experience, and you might find yourself saddled with a home that you quickly come to loathe. It is essential that you employ a qualified expert – a Paradise Valley realtor could… Read More
December 17, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
My conclusion from this wealth of information, is that the next couple of years are going to be exciting ones, filled with opportunities that will not always be around. With the strength of the Phoenix Real Estate market ahead of us, and the purchasing power that exists right now, there is unbelievable.
December 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Cave Creek, AZ homes for sale present you with plenty of amazing opportunities. This community itself is striking place to dwell. I would love to show you these amazing homes! Jen Wehner, Best Scottsdale Realtor. 480-748-6925
February 29, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Scottsdale was a small rural town that has grown into a big city in a short amount|period) of time, as families have been discovering of a small rural town along with the exquisite natural scenery of the Southwest. Homes in the vicinity are highly sought after, as more people than ever are choosing to live… Read More
March 12, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Jennifer Wehner is a Top 1% Producing Realtors in Scottsdale and Phoenix. Jen is your BEST Choice for Realtor in Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. Call Jen now at 480.748.6925 to view this hilltop home home for sale in the golf community of Fountain Hills. Jen will find the PERFECT home for you NOW!
February 22, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
This month brings both positive and negative news for the Phoenix Real Estate Market. In January, foreclosure sales represented 42% of all sales, compared to 30% during the 4th quarter of 2010. The main question is whether this is a temporary response to the bank moratoriums or a continuation of a market dominated by foreclosures. The end of last year ended in an unusual set of circumstances including foreclosure moratoriums, legal challenges to the foreclosure process, and stricter underwriting guidelines.
September 24, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 nationally for job growth in the fourth quarter of 2012 according to a study by the Manpower group. The report found that 24% of companies interviewed found that companies planned to hire between October through December, while 66% plan to maintain workforce levels, 3% of companies were unsure,… Read More
March 26, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
This Stunning Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands in North Scottsdale has Panoramic Priceless Views that will leave you breathless. Jennifer Wehner is a Top 1% Producing Realtor in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
The market for homes in Phoenix continues to get more competitive and, according to recent reporting, that competition is getting downright fierce. While Phoenix did experience its share of difficulties along with the rest of the nation during the real estate crash, people who have it in their heads that they are in the same… Read More
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands