DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
December 10, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
If you’re interested in Scottsdale homes, Jen Wehner is your ultimate choice for incredible opportunity here in Arizona. You may not do as well with another Realtor, so make your fist choice your BEST choice.
Jen Wehner would be thrilled to introduce you to the Scottsdale market & you will immediately see why the homes here are in high demand & why people from all over the world come here to enjoy the wonderful climate that make Arizona such a desirable place to call home. Call Jennifer Wehner, Top Producing Scottsdale Real Estate Broker
August 16, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
In many areas in Arizona, specifically the Phoenix Metropolitan, there is a lack of traditional sales. Up to 75% of the market may consist of short sales and foreclosures, limiting the options of many buyers. Arizona Investors looking to flip see great opportunity in rehabbing and selling homes to these buyers, eliminating the wait time of short sales, or the challenges bank-owned homes may come with.
November 8, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Foreclosure Victims Buying Again. Home owners who bore foreclosures are finding themselves owning once again. occasionally in only three years, sometimes even less, with FHA-backed loans it has been feasible. Jennifer Wehner now is a Top Real Estate Agent for people who have experienced foreclosure and can help assist you to undertake purchasing a new home. Jen Wehner is your best choice for a new start in the Arizona Real Estate Market. 480-748-6925
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
The market for homes in Phoenix continues to get more competitive and, according to recent reporting, that competition is getting downright fierce. While Phoenix did experience its share of difficulties along with the rest of the nation during the real estate crash, people who have it in their heads that they are in the same… Read More
February 27, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Due to the recent recession, there exists a fantastic opportunity where home ownership is not as difficult as you may expect with foreclosure assistance.
Jennifer Wehner is a Certified Distressed Property Expert and has been awarded most Short Sales closed 2009, 2010 and 2011.
November 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Prime Phoenix Investment Opportunity Property for Sale with 5 Units! Located in Phoenix, these two buildings contain five units. This central Phoenix property is a perfect location that is close to everything.Each unit has walkout patio doors to their own charming patio. There is also a great common area for pleasant community enjoyment with landscaping… Read More
September 26, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Picture This House: Why Photos Sell Your Home This time of year, some sellers develop a fear that they may have missed a prime selling window. It is true that a good deal of buyers, especially those with school aged children, prefer to be settled into their new home before the first day of school…. Read More
September 6, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Jennifer Wehner and her team is a Proud Supporter of the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation. Fresh Start Women’s Foundation is for Women struggling to survive and in much need of your Donations such as clothing, shoes, water, and Office Supplies. The Mission for Fresh Start is dedicated to empowering women to transform their lives through… Read More
April 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 Bathroom Peoria Home for Sale. Gourmet Kitchen with upgraded cabinets and crown molding, wine rack, gas cooktop, corian counters, and large Island.
May 17, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
This Legend Trail home is perfect for Canadian winter visitors! This Marquesa model was originally built larger to 3,043 s.f. A beautiful courtyard with a fountain greets you! The unique floorplan has two true master suites! Master 1 is spacious with separate shower & tub and one of the most functional and large closets you will ever see! Upgrades include: Arched doorways, arched windows, and wood beams. Spacious and functional kitchen with lots of counterspace, bar area, breakfast nook & more. Golf course lot with gorgeous golf and mountain views. Pool with waterfall, large covered patio, beautifully landscaped! Check out the newly remodeled clubhouse! Awesome community with golf, restaurant, community pool & spa, community center with events & more!
September 17, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Tour the homes for sale in the Community of Old Town in Scottsdale, Arizona. Call me for a private Tour for a unique opportunity to own here NOW! 480-748-6925. Jen Wehner is a top producing Real Estate Broker specializing in homes and land in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix
October 25, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
I had the pleasure in speaking with Tina Tamboer-Glatfelter with the Cromford Report on her take on the Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate market forecast. For those of you who are not familiar with the Cromford Report, the Cromford Report was created by Michael Orr. Michael Orr is a highly regarded Phoenix Metro Real Estate Expert, and in my humble opinion there is no better resource available. I asked Tina a few questions on the Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast.
September 25, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Scottsdale, Arizona features among the most luxurious, superb golf communities within the state. These communities offer proximity to world-class golfing, but they also provide people some of the most spectacular scenery imaginable, all wrapped up in Scottsdale’s awesome weather. Of the neighborhoods available throughout the area, Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel are three of… Read More
May 27, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Stunning Luxurious North Scottsdale House for sale, once in a lifetime opportunity! Exclusive estate with over 9600 of living area on nearly 5 acres. This specific home is located on a five acre lot that is serene and private with awesome unobstructed Mountain views. This specific High-class North Scottsdale House for Sale has above 43,000… Read More
March 20, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Last week I got into a debate with a fellow Realtor. My question was: “Does marketing make a difference when selling your home?” He answered: “Marketing makes little to no difference in if the home sells or not. The house sells solely based on price and where it is located.” Although I do respect him… Read More
August 2, 2012 By Jen Wehner
With a little bit of investigation, the claim that there is a tremendous shadow inventory on the Phoenix housing market is easily dispelled. Unfortunately, homeowners and homebuyers are oftentimes led astray by faulty reporting, even in major news outlets.
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands