DESERT MOUNTAIN | Luxury Golf Homes Community in North Scottsdale Arizona Offers Many Amenities and an Amazing Lifestyle!
March 27, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
DESERT MOUNTAIN: You might know of North Scottsdale, Arizona, but have you taken the chance to get to know the communities that make up this great area? Desert Mountain is one of the most loved communities in North Scottsdale. This subdivision is found in the high Sonoran Desert, and is ideal for residents who enjoy private communities and the golfers lifestyle!
March 5, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Mirabel- If you seek the golf lifestyle and want to reside in a friendly community that’s safe and accustomed to fine things, then head out to Mirabel, North Scottsdale. Scottsdale real estate expert Jen Wehner can help you find the perfect home. It will feel like a top notch vacation…..one that you won’t have to worry about ending! Contact today at 480-748-6925
February 15, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
Being a homeowner in North Scottsdale for many years I have learned to truly appreciate this gorgeous area of Arizona firsthand. Being local to the area has given me many advantages as a Realtor because I know each community individually and how diverse they all are from each other. If you would like to learn more about any of these communities feel free to call me toll free 877-293-3259
November 17, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
3 bedroom 3 bath Legend Trail home for sale.
February 29, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Scottsdale was a small rural town that has grown into a big city in a short amount|period) of time, as families have been discovering of a small rural town along with the exquisite natural scenery of the Southwest. Homes in the vicinity are highly sought after, as more people than ever are choosing to live… Read More
September 14, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Arizona Short Sale Realtor Jennifer Wehner just helped longtime client avoid foreclosure 6 times by completing 6 successful short sales for him and his wife. Jennifer Wehner first started working with Kevin in 2004 when he was interested in purchasing investment properties. Over the years, Jen helped Kevin successfully fix and flip a dozen homes,… Read More
September 20, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Stunning Homes for Sale in Desert Rdige in Phoenix. Houses with Amazing Views! Call me for a private Tour for a unique opportunity to own here NOW! 480-748-6925. Jen Wehner is a top producing Real Estate Broker specializing in homes and land in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix.
June 28, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
The mitigating factor between a short sale and a strategic default is whether or not the homeowner has a hardship. A hardship can be caused from a decrease or loss in income, medical/health issues, increased credit/debt, adjustable rate mortgage increase, increased living expenses, or lack of cash reserves. Most lenders will want to see some kind of hardship to consider a short sale, if not they still may agree to a short sale but might require the seller to participate in the loss. In some cases I have handled they have asked for no-interest promissory notes, or cash at closing.
May 16, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Bank of America Relocation Assistance Program is being offered for a limited time in which qualified homeowners who initiate a short sale without an offer could be eligible to receive $2,500- $30,000 in relocation assistance and owe no more on their mortgagewith the sale of their property
September 20, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
Whenever you imagine the Old West, most likely good you never really picture caviar and quiet, fantastic neighborhoods. Nonetheless, Carefree, Arizona homes give you exactly that. The town of Carefree is a master-planned town just north of the city of Scottsdale. The town’s motto, “Home of Cowboys and Caviar, Where the Old West Meets the… Read More
November 26, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
GORGEOUS HORSE PROPERTY. Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale! Everything you need for your Rustic Living with Horses and livestock. Call Jen Wehner, Top 1% Producing Phoenix Realtor 480-748-6925.
April 1, 2013 By Jennifer Wehner
The most important rule is to have an knowledgeable Real Estate Broker on your side. Having a qualified Realtor assists you through the entire process and negotiate the best deal for you. A experienced agent on your side will answer all your questions about Scottsdale New Home Construction honestly, whereas some builders may try to benefit themselves. Jen Wehner is a Top 1% Producing Scottsdale Realtor and Phoenix New Home Construction Expert.
May 20, 2012 By Jen Wehner
Since 1983, the Desert Highlands Neighborhood in Scottsdale has been providing exquisite golf course living with a wide variety of amenities. Those who are looking for a intimate, immaculate golf course neighborhood to make their home will obtain that this subdivision is the perfect place for them. The Golf Course The golf course is… Read More
May 17, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Sonoran Foothills is perfect for Canadian winter visitors. Waterfall entry! Main level has a den, formal dining room, soaring ceilings, living room, family room with fireplace, guest bedroom and full bath. Gourmet kitchen with upgraded cabinetry, granite counters, island with breakfast bar, gas range, walk in pantry. Escape the cold Canadian winter in this entertainers backyard with pebbletec pool with water feature, large grass area, gazebo,large covered patio & backing to common area for privacy and views! Basement with common area, bed & full bath. Upstairs w/2 spacious bedrooms, full bath, loft area, master and large deck to enjoy the gorgeous views. Large master with views, emperor’s tub, snail shower, large walk-in closet and double sinks. Scenic Gated community w/clubhouse, comm. pool, parks, walking trails!
August 8, 2012 By Jen Wehner
For those who are looking to move to North Phoenix, there are thousands of home options available. Regardless of budget, lifestyle or home needs, you can find a residence that has everything that you want and more. Phoenix has been growing fast over the last few decades and is now the sixth largest city in… Read More
February 11, 2011 By Jennifer Wehner
480-748-6925 | TODAYS REAL ESTATE TRENDS IN SCOTTSDALE-As of February 2, 2011 the average listing price of homes for sale is $737,000. The actual median sales price is $278,000. The average price per square foot of these homes for sale is $149 and there are over 4,500 properties listed for sale
April 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 Bathroom Peoria Home for Sale. Gourmet Kitchen with upgraded cabinets and crown molding, wine rack, gas cooktop, corian counters, and large Island.
November 27, 2012 By Jennifer Wehner
Prime Phoenix Investment Opportunity Property for Sale with 5 Units! Located in Phoenix, these two buildings contain five units. This central Phoenix property is a perfect location that is close to everything.Each unit has walkout patio doors to their own charming patio. There is also a great common area for pleasant community enjoyment with landscaping… Read More
August 16, 2010 By Jennifer Wehner
In many areas in Arizona, specifically the Phoenix Metropolitan, there is a lack of traditional sales. Up to 75% of the market may consist of short sales and foreclosures, limiting the options of many buyers. Arizona Investors looking to flip see great opportunity in rehabbing and selling homes to these buyers, eliminating the wait time of short sales, or the challenges bank-owned homes may come with.
- Legend Trail Golf Course Home for Sale: Ensuring Your Home Sits on the Right Community
- Scottsdale Homes for Sale: Finding the Home that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Cave Creek Homes for Sale – A Great Investment
- Important Elements to Consider Before Investing in Scottsdale Golf Homes
- What to Do When Choosing a Paradise Valley Realtor
- Enjoy Life and Golf at Troon North, Desert Mountain and Mirabel
- Buying Scottsdale Homes – What Mistakes to Avoid
- Important Things to Consider When Buying Phoenix Golf Homes
- Scottsdale Real Estate – Important Reminders Before Buying One
- Scottsdale Realtor – What to Do to Choose the Ideal One
- Carefree Arizona Homes Place You in the Middle of Western Luxury
- Buying Phoenix Real Estate – Necessary Elements to Bear in Mind
- Four Bedroom Phoenix Home for Sale
- Amazing 4 Bedroom Phoenix House for Sale
- Beautiful Luxury 3 Bedroom Golf Home Located in Fountain Hills
- 3 Bedroom Scottsdale Condo for Sale: A Great Opportunity to Own an Amazing House
- San Tan Valley House for sale with Four Bedrooms Coming Soon! Not on MLS!
- Jen’s Story of Moving to the Desert in Scottsdale, AZ
- Luxurious North Scottsdale Property for Sale – A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
- Exclusive Luxury House for Sale in North Scottsdale – Staggering View Property
- The Inventory of Scottsdale Homes for Sale Surges Upward
- Top Producing Scottsdale Realtor Ranks in 1% Phoenix as Best Agent
- Buyers Demand Overshadows the Short Supply of Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Buy a Home for Sale in New Construction Builds in Scottsdale & Phoenix
- Flash Market in Phoenix: Homes for Sale Sold in Less than Day
- Absolutely Stunning Luxury Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Breathtaking VIEWS!
- Does Marketing Matters when selling your Scottsdale home?
- Fountain Hills Home for Sale Perched on Hilltop with Incredible Golf Course Views!
- Search Million Dollar Homes for Sale in North Scottsdale Golf Course Subdivisions
- Luxury North Scottsdale Golf Community Homes for Sale in DC Ranch
- Real Estate Network Reports Top 1% Realtor in Phoenix & Scottsdale Arizona
- Did you have a Foreclosure and need Help Financing in Phoenix?
- PRICE DROP of $30K! Scottsdale Home for Sale in Gated Community with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
- Top Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Reports Current Real Estate Market Conditions for 2013
- Phoenix Arizona, Top 5 Best Real Estate Markets to Sell Your House in 2013
- The Luxury Home Sales Market Update in Scottsdale Arizona in 2013
- Top Arizona Real Estate Agent Assists Canada Home Buyers in Scottsdale 2013
- Housing Market in Phoenix Increases 34%
- Sensational North Scottsdale Home for Sale in the Golf Community of Legend Trail
- Elegant Retro-Chic Remodeled Scottsdale Home for Sale in Golf Community
- Newer 4 bedroom Home for Sale in Surprise, Arizona at an Unbelievable Low Price!
- PRICE REDUCED Spectacular Troon Home for Sale in North Scottsdale with Astounding VIEWS!
- Cave Creek, AZ Homes For Sale Is A Unique Opportunity
- The Worst Mistake People Make When They Purchase Arizona Homes
- Scottsdale Homes Continue to Be in Huge Demand
- Jen Wehner, Your Top Choice For Real Estate In Arizona
- Phenomenal Luxury Home for Sale in Sonoran Highlands, North Scottsdale
- Ultimate Phoenix Investment Opportunity for 5 Unit Property for Sale
- Almost 2 acres of Charming Rustic Living in Rio Verde, North Scottsdale
- Absolutely Gorgeous Home for Sale in Ahwatukee, Phoenix
- Excellent Investment Opportunity! Affordable Phoenix Home for Sale with Guest House
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Real Estate Market Update
- Top 10 Careless Home-Showing Wrongdoings
- Incredible Property Opportunity In North Scottsdale With Impressive Panoramic Views
- Phoenix Real Estate prices rise significantly in 6 years in September
- Arizona Home Owners Who Had a Foreclosure Can Now Purchase Real Estate Again
- Canadian Purchases a Home in Arizona from Top Realtor Jen Wehner
- First-Time Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Top Scottsdale Realtor Jen Wehner and her team are ready to do business–watch them work!
- The Homes for Sale in the Community of McCormick Ranch Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Real Estate Market Forecast
- North Scottsdale Homes for Sale in the Elite Community of Legend Trail
- Homes for Sale in the Community of Aviano in Phoenix, Arizona
- Come Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Anthem, Arizona
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Fountain Hills
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Gilbert, Arizona
- Tour the Beautiful Homes in the Community of McDowell Mountain Ranch in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Awesome Garden style Condo Home for Sale in North Central Phoenix
- Fantastic Scottsdale Townhome House for Sale Fully Furnished, Remodeled and with Backyard Sancutary
- Gorgeous Flagstaff Home for Sale in Exclusive Private Community
- Beautiful House Lot for Sale in Estrella Mountain Ranch
- Arizona, Local Events for October 2012
- Top 5 Emotional Mistakes Made By Arizona Homebuyers
- Why Photos Sell your Arizona Home!
- Average rate on 30-year mortgage falls to 3.49%
- Bank of America offers assistance up to $30,000 on qualifying Short Sales
- Phoenix Real Estate Market Update
- Phoenix, AZ to be in top 5 Nationally for Job Growth
- Tour the Exclusive Private Estates and Homes of Paradise Valley
- Tour the Homes for Sale in the Community of Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Tour The Homes and Community of Old Town in Scottsdale Arizona
- Arizona Short Sale Realtor Helps Longtime Client Avoid Foreclosure 6 times
- Take a tour of the Homes and Community of Troon in North Scottsdale
- North Scottsdale Open House and Charity Event
- Sonoran Highlands Open House & Charity Event
- Phoenix Investment Properties Can Be a Wise Choice
- North Phoenix Real Estate Provides Many Options
- Beautiful Paradise Valley Home For Sale by Jen Wehner
- What Makes People Hesitate to Buy a Home in Phoenix?
- Phoenix Home Prices Surge 32 Percent
- The Facts on Shadow Inventory in Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Luxury Scottsdale Properties in Grayhawk
- Legend Trail Homes for Sale in Scottsdale
- How to Short Sale Scottsdale, AZ Homes
- How a Scottsdale, AZ Luxury Realtor Can Get You Into the Best Properties
- Housing Inventory Down, Bidding Wars Up in the Phoenix Real Estate Market
- Exploring Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Choosing the Best Realtor for Paradise Valley, AZ Homes
- Best Arizona Realtor reveals her secret to short sale success
- Discover Astonishing Views In Sonoran Highlands